Tea Holder Review

6:00 PM

On a trip to Daiso, a Japanese $1.50 store, I found the cutest little green dish. Of course, my first thought was, "THIS COULD BE USED FOR TEA!" I keep it in my office for my morning tea bag, so that I can reuse it for my afternoon tea. It's perfect--the perfect size and a fun pop of color on my desk. And the best part-- it's only $1.50! 10/10, Daiso. Not sure I'm using it as it was intended, but I think it's just right for my tea.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe