Versatile Blogger Award!
4:58 PM
I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Laura of Sparks and Colours. I must say, I am pretty stoked about this. Tiny Tea Things has been my baby for a little over a year now, and it feels amazing to be loved and recognized! Emotions aside, here are the rules, some fun facts about myself, and my nominations.
Rules:
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs.
5. Link your nominee’s blogs and let them know.
1. I have a fear of cotton balls. I know, it sounds silly, but even writing this gives me goosebumps. It's a texture thing. When my hands feel a certain way, even the thought of cotton balls irks me. I think it started when I got my cavities filled many years back. You know those cotton pads they put in your mouth? Yeah, those. Goosebumps everywhere right now. This applies to fleece as well.
2. I have a lipstick obsession. I own about 50. Yes, I do use all of them. No, I don't think I will ever run out.
3. I'm really good at remembering the lyrics to old songs (circa 1980-1990). If any Journey, Nsync, or Dream Street song comes on the radio, best believe I will be singing along.
4. I got voted queen of my elementary school in 5th grade. Get on my level :)
5. I have danced since the age of 3. I've been dressed as everything at recitals from a nun to Cinderella to a Who from Whoville.
6. I have travelled to 15 countries. I think it's really important to see as much of the world as I can, experience different cultures and walk through the histories of the world.
7. I am a surprisingly good skier! Black diamonds all day errday.
Fun Facts:
1. I have a fear of cotton balls. I know, it sounds silly, but even writing this gives me goosebumps. It's a texture thing. When my hands feel a certain way, even the thought of cotton balls irks me. I think it started when I got my cavities filled many years back. You know those cotton pads they put in your mouth? Yeah, those. Goosebumps everywhere right now. This applies to fleece as well.
2. I have a lipstick obsession. I own about 50. Yes, I do use all of them. No, I don't think I will ever run out.
3. I'm really good at remembering the lyrics to old songs (circa 1980-1990). If any Journey, Nsync, or Dream Street song comes on the radio, best believe I will be singing along.
4. I got voted queen of my elementary school in 5th grade. Get on my level :)
5. I have danced since the age of 3. I've been dressed as everything at recitals from a nun to Cinderella to a Who from Whoville.
6. I have travelled to 15 countries. I think it's really important to see as much of the world as I can, experience different cultures and walk through the histories of the world.
7. I am a surprisingly good skier! Black diamonds all day errday.
I Nominate (in no particular order):
4. Love, Olia
5. QTPlace
6. That Is All
10. Becky Isobel


2 comments
Hello Vivian, thank you for nominating me! :) Lovely fun facts! I enjoyed reading it. Regards from Belgium. -Giselle
ReplyDeleteThank you for your nomination Love :)
ReplyDeleteStephanie | www.dearstephiiie.com