Recent Obsession | Decaf Lotus Blossom Green

5:00 PM

This tea, my friends, is what I have been reaching for every evening. It is creamy, warming, milky, and still has a strong green flavor that makes me feel like all that gunk I had eaten throughout the day is getting broken up and I feel light as a feather. Ok, I'm exaggerating, I know, but this tea is so darn good. The lotus blossom adds a creaminess that is so nice after a long day, but does not hide the green tea. I even want to argue that there is a natural sweetness in this tea, but that might just be me. 10/10! No complaints.



Happy Tea Drinking!
<3 TTT

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe