What I Got For Christmas
6:08 PMThis season was one to give and receive tea. Below are the teas that my lovely friends gave to me. I'll admit it, half of these I bought for myself, but I won't say which ;)
This lovely pink heap of tea is an assortment of love from a dear friend. On the left you have some Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea from Stash, Pumpkin Spice Chai from Tazo, and Trader Joe's Jasmine Green Tea. On the right is Gingerbread Spice from Celestial Tea, and let me tell ya, this tea smells up the whole room with gingerbread deliciousness.
Ok, I admit, these are the ones that I bought for myself. I couldn't help it! In my defense, this was all while buying teas for others, so it is definitely justified. From left to right we have Napa Blanc by Lupicia (I have had this tea before and love it so I had to buy more!); Peach Blossom Tea and Decaf Bingo Bango Mango Tea from Tal Y Tara, an adorable tea and polo shop in San Francisco; and Salted Caramel Chai from Trader Joe's (something that I stalk up on every holiday season).
I am so excited to try each of these teas and review them for you all! I hope your holidays were just as enjoyable and tea filled as mine were :)
Happy Tea Drinking
<3 TTT



1 comments
ooh some of them sound so good!
ReplyDeletefrom helen at thelovecatsinc.com