I have already purchased this tea twice, and am ready to go back to get more. It is definitely one of my favorites and a staple in my tea cabinet. It has the perfect amount of sweetness, and gentle floral flavor mixed with fruit. Good job, Lupicia. This one is a winner. Now, brb while I go buy myself some more.
Thank you so much for your nomination! You're so sweet!
As for tea, it depends on what you're into! If like sweet flavors, I love Santa's Secret by David's tea. For floral/fruity, Te De Frutas by Lupicia. Fruity: Napa Blanc by Lupicia. Nutty: Nut Brûlée by Teavana. Simple flavors: Jasmine Green, English Breakfast by Mighty Leaf. Rich flavor: African Nectar by Mighty Leaf. Those are the top recommendations I can think of! Hope this helps!
2 comments
I want to try some tea but I don't know which one. What would you recommend me?
ReplyDeleteI have nominated you for the Versatile awards: http://sparksandcolours.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/versatile-blogger-awards.html
Laura ♥
Thank you so much for your nomination! You're so sweet!
DeleteAs for tea, it depends on what you're into! If like sweet flavors, I love Santa's Secret by David's tea. For floral/fruity, Te De Frutas by Lupicia. Fruity: Napa Blanc by Lupicia. Nutty: Nut Brûlée by Teavana. Simple flavors: Jasmine Green, English Breakfast by Mighty Leaf. Rich flavor: African Nectar by Mighty Leaf. Those are the top recommendations I can think of! Hope this helps!