TTT's New Years Resolutions

12:32 PM

Hello 2015! I'm not one to make "resolutions", but here are some things I'd like to work on during 2015.


1. Be more consistent with TTT! This is my baby, after all. Now that I am a college graduate, I will have more time to write and drink tea. I will do my best to post much more consistently and drink much more tea.
2. Be more active. I want to run twice a week, like I did sophomore year in college. I felt great, my asthmatic lungs worked better, and I had loads more energy. Now if I can only muster up the energy to get off of this coach and turn off Netflix...
3. Read more. I have so many books I want to get through, but haven't read much in such a long time. Follow me on Goodreads if you want to see what I'm up to in the reading world!
4. Spend more time with family and friends. I like to call myself an extrovert with introvert tendencies. I love hanging out, but I equally love time to myself to browse the internet, read a good book, and catch up on the many shows I need to get through on Netflix. I need to find the right balance between me-time and people-time so I don't get overwhelmed one way or the other.
5. Get rid of the bad energy. I've had many obstacles in the past few years that I've had to overcome, and I'm realizing that I wasn't as successful in putting them in the past as I had thought. In order to be completely happy again I need to leave those things behind, once and for all. And replace the void with more and more tea :)

Hope all of your New Years are off to a great start, with many smiles and many cups of tea!

<3 TTT

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe