The Perfect Tea For Christmas

11:01 AM

Hello world! I am finally done with finals and ... (drumroll please)... COLLEGE! That's right. I am officially a college graduate who no longer needs to spend any free moment studying, who can finally put back in the time and effort she should into her tea blog.


To celebrate, let's drink a warm, pepperminty, sweet cup of Christmas inspired tea-- Santa's Secret from David's Tea. I turn to this tea every holiday season. It is as delicious as it is adorable-- a black tea with little candy cane sprinkles.

It has a nice, creamy peppermint flavor that is just right. It gives a subtle cooling feeling after the warmth of each sip goes away. The sprinkles give the tea a nice sweetness, so no need for sugar! I like it best in my new Santa Cup from Target.

Happy holidays and happy tea drinking
<3 TTT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe