Lupicia Neptune Review

3:43 PM

I know it's been far too long since I last posted. Midterm craziness and being sick for a whole month was not a good combination.

 I'd like to return with a long time favorite-- Neptune by Lupicia. It is a black tea with honey preserved fruits and marigold. Oh man. This stuff is amazing. I am a lover of all things honey, so I naturally had to try this tea, and let me tell you, I am SO happy that I did. As you sip the tea you can smell the floral marigold in perfect harmony with the earthy black tea scent. The honey preserved fruits create such a creamy and naturally sweet flavor that is enhanced by the floral smell that precedes it. Add a splash of milk to complement the creaminess if you so desire, and BAM. Perfect way to start your day. 10/10.


Also, can I just say how happy I am to be finally able to use my camera and not my phone to take these photos?

Happy Tea Drinking,
<3 TTT

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm so glad I came across your blog.I love your blog! The template is amazing! Good Luck on those midterms!

    Hope you get a chance to looks at mine! :)
    http://mysimplyperfect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! And thanks-- I'll definitely need all the luck (and tea) I can get!

      Delete
  2. This stuff sounds really amazing, recently I have become so tea obsessed and love trying out loose leaf teas. One we got recently is a Chinese Rose tea and it taste/smells absolutely amazing!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chinese Rose Tea sounds great! I'll be on the look out for some!

      Delete

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe