Tazo Peach Cobbler Review
4:42 PMLet me tell you about this incredible tea (here). I put this in my tumbler on those horrid 5:30am mornings as a well deserved treat to wake me up. This tea tastes just as the title promises. You get the slight tang of peaches, and the buttery taste of the cobbler topping. I was so impressed the first time I tried this. It tastes JUST like peach cobbler in tea form! This is definitely a tea I will buy again and again. Good job, Tazo. 10/10.
Happy Tea Drinking,
<3 TTT



4 comments
that sounds amazing, i'll have to see if i can find it around here!
ReplyDeletexx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram
I hope you are able to find it! It really is as great as it sounds
DeleteSounds delicious! Great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!
ReplyDeleteCamille xo
www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you! That's so sweet :)
Delete