Fall Flavors | Pumpkin Chai & Pumpkin Spice Rooibos

4:43 PM

Even tea comes in our most beloved fall flavors. I found both of these gems at Trader Joe's. I just couldn't resist trying both. I just recently discovered that I actually do like pumpkin, and have been trying all sorts of it since-- bread, pie, and now tea! (Also, yay!, because I can finally use my camera after ages of it being locked up in storage)





Both teas are quite delicious. The chai has pieces of dried pumpkin that just melt away once hot water is poured over the latte mix. The end result is a perfect mix of pumpkin and chai. You do have to be one for pumpkin, though, as the flavor is very "in yo face". I do prefer the Salted Caramel version of this that comes out in December, but this is a good substitute for October. 8.5/10

The Rooibos is very gentle, but you can taste the cinnamon and the nutmeg. It's delicious and dainty. Great for cozy-ing up on a couch and watching shows after a long day. 9/10 because the spices can be a little drying.

Happy Tea Drinking and Pumpkin Loving,
<3 TTT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe