Tea Haul | Tazo, Traditional Medicinals, Zhena's Gypsy Tea

4:00 PM

While on my first ever trip to Sprouts, I gravitated to their tea section. It was just beautiful. I'm incredibly shocked that I only walked away with four teas, because I was having such a tough time deciding.


I chose Hazelnut Chai by Zhena's Gypsy Tea. I was debating between this and the coconut chai, but hazelnut simply called to me. I have tried another Zhena's tea that I really enjoyed, so I'm hoping to be just as impressed by this one. (read the review here)

I also brought home two Tazo teas-- Organic Peach Cobbler and Decaf Lotus Blossom Green. I purchased the first because it sounds delicious. I sometimes need a dessert tea to motivate me to get out of bed in the morning, especially with 8am classes and a 1.5 hour commute. I deserve a treat! The second I purchased because it is so unique and I just have to give it a go. Tazo has not done me wrong yet, so I'm hoping for the best with this intriguing tea. 

Finally, I bought a Relaxation Sampler from Traditional Medicinals. It's always good to have variety in your Chamomile tea collection, especially when you're as caffeine sensitive as I am and need a good herbal tea at night. I love Traditional Medicinals and hope this sampler is a good one!

I'll put reviews up as I try these flavors. I must say, I'm pretty excited!

Happy Tea Drinking, 
<3 TTT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe