Zhena's Red Lavender Rooibos Tea Review

9:45 PM

This is my final tea exchange tea to try! I am unbelievably excited about this one because the smell is spectacular--sweet lavender and rooibos. After reading the description on Zhena's Tea's website, I was even more excited because of the health benefits that they claim. Lavender is good for stomach pains and also has calming qualities. That paired with buttery rooibos sounds like the perfect mix.

(Image taken from Zhena's Tea's website)

Of course, this tea did not disappoint. It is even subtly sweet, so there is not need for sugar, unless you have a sweet tooth or would like to turn this into a dessert tea. It is smooth on the tongue and makes me feel like I am at a spa. You get a double dose of lavender from the taste and the smell as you take each sip. It is not over powering at all. I'm not sure if it is the lavender talking or me psyching myself out, but I feel myself grow instantly calmer. This tea is definitely a keeper and one that I will be purchasing once I run out of what my friend let me try. Fantastic. 10/10. And it's organic and full of antioxidants!

Read the description on their website (click here) for more information on the health benefits and to purchase! This tea is also sold at Whole Foods and Cost Plus.

Happy Tea Drinking!
<3 TTT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe