Revolution Tea Caramel Honeybush Review

9:58 AM

This is one of the teas I got from the tea exchange I had a few weeks ago (check out the post here and have a tea exchange of your own!). I was so excited to try this because my friend had only positive things to say about it. After smelling the rich caramel scent, I could not resist having this be my first pick to try.

(image taken from the Revolution website)

The caramel flavor is as intense as its smell. Imagine all of the delicious burnt sugar and milky flavor of caramel, minus the overwhelming sweetness, and you get this tea. It feels almost buttery on the tongue and leaves a very thin creamy feeling that stays for a few minutes and is completely satisfying--like the caramel that stays on your tongue after eating it. This is a perfect tea for those that want to indulge without dealing with too much sweetness or the empty calories. Since the base of this tea is honey bush, it is naturally caffeine-free and perfect for a nighttime treat. As great as it is on its own, this tea would also be paired well with a splash of milk and a sprinkle of turbinado sugar or honey. This is a very good tea with intense flavor and quality base. I would rate it a 10/10.

You can get this tea HERE

Hope you enjoyed this review and happy tea drinking

TTT <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe