Mightly Leaf Organic Spring Jasmine Review
12:54 PMThis is the final caffeinated tea from my tea exchange! The last two are caffeine free. I had high hopes for this brand, just like with the last tea from Revolution (read about it here), because Mighty Leaf makes one of my absolute favorite teas, African Nectar, which I will review later. This tea is also one of their best sellers, and I am so excited to try it!
Now onto the review! I have been lucky enough to try true Chinese Jasmine tea, so my standards of good Jasmine tea are quite high. I am pleased to say that this tea is just as good! The Jasmine flavor comes across in both smell and taste--floral, earthy, and green. The floral notes leave a slightly sweet flavor in your mouth, which, for me, means no sugar needed! Although, feel free to add a dash of turbinado sugar or clover honey (you don't want flavored honey to take away from the delicate jasmine). This tea is also USDA certified organic; Yay! This is absolutely great; I would rate it a 10/10. Way to go, Mighty Leaf. You have given me just one more reason to love your brand.
Buy this tea HERE
Happy tea drinking!
TTT<3


0 comments