Republic of Tea Haul!
10:38 AMI am thrilled about this haul, because this is a new brand for me and I really want to try as many flavors from them as I can to have a comprehensive idea of their teas to share with you! For this reason, I decided to get a 24-Count Custom Overwrap Tea Gift, which allowed me to pick 24 different tea flavors from a list. Now I get to try 24 different flavors and review them all! How exciting :)
And not only that! I also got a tea that was on my March wish list, which sounded absolutely delicious: Blueberry Bundt Tea.
As to not bore you all or myself, I will split this haul into 5 parts that I will post every Wednesday. I hope to try 5 teas each week and review those 5 in one big post each week. Among these weekly posts, I will continue to review other teas from other brands, as well as post some favorites and spontaneous things.
Click HERE to check out the 24-count Custom Overwrap Gift option
Click HERE for the Blueberry Bundt Tea
Happy Tea Drinking!
<3 TTT



0 comments