Twining's Blackcurrant Tea Review

9:00 PM

This is the second tea from my tea exchange. Although I was reluctant to try this because I had a bad experience with a Twining's tea in the past, my friend was adamant about having me try it, and I'm glad I did!

(Image from Twining's website)

This one surprised me! Maybe because I had low expectations, but the Blackcurrant flavor is quite good! For a second I had to think about whether or not I added sugar, because it is so sweet on its own. The black tea base is not strong, which may not be preferred if you are one of those people that needs to taste the caffeine in order to wake up. The blackcurrant flavor is subtle and delicate, stronger in the smell. All in all this is a pretty good tea. I am interested in trying it iced. I would rate this tea an 7.5/10 because I wish the black currant and black tea flavors were stronger, but at $2.99 for a 20 count box, this is a steal.

You can purchase this tea HERE

Happy tea drinking,
TTT<3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe