A Tea Exchange + Reviews: My Favorites and a Friend's
12:00 PMThis past Saturday I went to see some friends, and knowing that one of them is just as crazy about tea as I am, I decided to bring a few of my favorites to share with her. She had some teas she wanted to share with me as well, so we gave each other a sample of 5-6 of our favorite teas. It became an unannounced tea exchange, which may be a new love of mine. As I drink the teas I will post reviews and link them below.
How did we exchange? Tea bags are self explanatory, but for loose leaf we used tea filters such as these. If you are not a fan of using tea bags, don't fear! We just used them to transport. I removed the leaves and steeped them from a mesh tea ball.
Somehow, all of the teas that I brought to share were from Lupicia. Their fruity flavors are perfect for the onset of Spring so I naturally gravitated towards them (one creamy flavor snuck its way into the mix). I brought Pineapple Oolong, Te De Frutas, Napa Blanc, Milk Caramel, and Yume.
My friend shared with me a variety of flavors and brands, which is great! I love testing out new brands, kinds of teas, and flavors. I brought home with me Blackcurrant from Twining's, Organic Spring Jasmine from Mighty Leaf, Egyptian Licorice Tea from Yogi, Red Lavender from Zhena's Gypsy Tea, and Honeybush Caramel and Earl Grey Lavender from Revolution
I will link below reviews to the teas that were shared with me as I drink them:
Revolution Tea Honeybush Caramel
Twining's Tea Blackcurrant Breeze
Revolution Tea Earl Grey Lavender
Mighty Leaf Organic Spring Jasmine
Yogi Egyptian Licorice Tea
Zhena's Red Lavender Rooibos Tea




0 comments