Join Republic Of Tea "Tea 101" and Get Free Shipping!

11:20 PM

Thank goodness to Facebook ads for this one! Join the Republic of Tea "Tea 101", an educational email series, teaching you the ways of tea. Tea is a complex art of harvesting, steeping, and tasting that should be learned, loved, and appreciated. If you are a devoted tea drinker like me and want to learn all that you can about this delicious treat, try out this mailing list. I haven't received anything yet because I just signed up, but once I do, I will definitely share my thoughts!


For now, here is the link: http://bit.ly/1gZYKVh
Once you sign up (just input your name, zip code, and email address), you are directed to a page where you are given a code for free shipping for 24 hours. I'm definitely going to purchase that Blueberry Bundt tea on my March Wishlist--and maybe a few others…

Try it out and let us know what you think!

(The image was taken from the Facebook ad)

TTT<3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe