Tea Wishlist #1

12:08 PM


Spring is near, which means my cravings for fruity and bright things are getting stronger! This is my wish list for the last month of Winter and first month of Spring.

First is the Tea Forte Tea Chest Sampler Collection. A lovely friend of mine and Courtney's came over one day with this in hand and since then, we cannot stray away from its delicious teas. Every single one we have tried is incredible. The traditional flavors, like Chai and Earl Grey, are impeccably done. The adventurous ones, like White Ginger Pear and Orchid Vanilla, are not only unique, but are of such great quality. And even better are the adorable tea bags; tall triangle bags with a little green leaf on top. We actually didn't know that this sampler was from Tea Forte until we did some researching because it tasted so good! However, this is $45, which seems like a lot, but it translates to $1.13 per tea bag. So, there is a pretty good chance we will buy another one soon after we finish our current one. (Read our review on another Tea Forte set)
Second is a Blueberry Bundt tea from Republic of Tea. Does this not sound divine? Perfect for a treat-yourself type of Sunday. It is sugar free and carb free, which is great for those of us who want to indulge but not let it go to our waist lines. We have a couple of teas from this brand and love them both! (A review will be up soon). I have no doubts that the quality and flavor will be great. Purchased! Will review soon!
Third is an adorable Aqua Enamel Tea Kettle from Cost Plus.  For $14.99, this seems like a pretty good deal, although I have yet to see it in person. I have this vision of my future kitchen (when I'm out of college town and can afford nicer things), with bright pastel colors, and this would fit in perfectly! I've also had electric water boilers my whole life and want to return to the traditional ways of making tea. 
Last, but not least, is Black Current by Harvey & Sons. I am a sucker for flavored teas and this one sounds fantastic. I had once tried their Tropical Green tea at a restaurant and loved it, dreaming of getting my hands on their other flavors. The prices seem fair for the quality (4oz of loose leaf for $7). 

Hopefully I'll get to buy at least one of the four on my wish list. If you have tried any of these, let us know what you thought!

TTT<3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe