Revolution Tea Earl Grey Lavender Review

11:29 AM

Tea #3 from my tea exchange! I had high expectations for this one, not only because the last two had been so good, but also because the other Revolution tea I had tried rated a 10/10 (read about it here).


This tea is just heavenly. I was worried about it being Earl Grey, because I had tried some in the past that were much too strong for me. I am one who enjoys the flavor of the tea, but doesn't want to be kicked in the tongue with the strength of black/caffeinated tea. This Revolution tea beautiful blends mild strength Earl Grey with refreshing lavender, which might be the agent for slightly dulling the intense Earl Grey flavor. The smell pleasantly fills the room.

But be warned: do not be fooled by the lack of full on strength of Earl Grey and leave the tea bag in for longer than recommended as it starts to get quite dry.

I would rate this a 9/10 because, although I don't like over powering Early Grey taste, I do wish this had a little more of a punch (maybe then I wouldn't have over steeped my tea).

You can buy it HERE

Enjoy your tea
TTT<3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe