Friday Favorites: #1
4:09 PMHello! Since Courtney is off in wonderful Hawaii this week, I will start Friday Favorites, if you don't mind.
This week's favorite is a brand new mug I got for Christmas (Holiday Haul coming soon). It is a ceramic mug with splotchy, cool-toned teal/gray gloss that looks like water in the ocean on a cold winter's day. How poetic was that? The texture of the gloss is super smooth and bumpy. The mug gets nice and warm when hot tea is inside to warm your fingers. Be careful though--don't want to burn yourself! It can get mighty hot depending on your tea temperature. The handle is adorable and fits your first two fingers almost perfectly.
This pick is definitely chic over comfort, but that's how I'm feeling today. While it isn't the most comfortable, heat protectant mug out there, the appearance of it is too good to pass up. It's modern yet mature with a dash of dainty. Perfect for this winter season.
Again, I choose an item that isn't on the company's website. I'm sorry! This is from Cost Plus World Market, though, and all of their mugs are adorable.
Cost Plus World Market
Thanks for reading <3



0 comments