How To Travel With Tea

8:12 PM

If you're a tea addict like me, you need that good quality tea leaf anywhere you go. This was especially true for my most recent trip out to the snow; the warmth of delicious tea was more of a necessity than a craving. I looked online to see if anyone else had any suggestions, but failed to find anything. Therefore, being my creative self, I stopped by Michael's and picked up this lovely container intended for beads. There are 8 pop-open sections. If filled about half way, each section is a perfect single cup portion. Make sure to wash it first! (Excuse the bandaid in the picture)


My teas of choice:
Santa's Secret from David's Tea
Mad Tea Party Blend from Disney Tea
Napa Blanc from Lupicia
Yume from Lupicia
African Solstice from Tea Forte
Harvest Apple Spice from Tea Forte

I also brought a few tea bags: African Nectar from Mighty Leaf and Throat Coat with Lemon and Echinacea from Traditional Medicines in case I catch a cold. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe