Trader Joes Sleepy Time Tea Haul

4:29 PM

Today, we came away with two treasures from Trader Joe's. Initially we walked past their tea section looking for chamomile. While there, we also found a Well Rested blend and, of course, we had to buy and review both! (Guest appearance: Roe, Courtney's cat)




The chamomile is light and sweet; perfect for night time. The flavor pleasantly stays on your tongue for a few seconds after drinking. This could use a teaspoon of honey, but overall we approve. It isn't as potent as a good loose leaf would be, but for the price, it is pretty darn good! We would rate this a 7.5 out of 10, because it isn't too strong. 

The well rested tea has a sweet aroma and a refreshing taste. This tea has hints of chamomile, lemongrass, spearmint, passion flower leaves, and a few more fruity flowers. The flavor is subtle and made us feel relaxed. It's a good tea at a decent price. It's not gourmet but overall we would rate this tea an 8 out of 10. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe