Study Break Tea Time

3:24 PM


To give myself a 30 minute get away from the craziness that is called studying, I made myself a David Rio Tiger Spice Chai in my favorite Big Bang Theory mug that my wonderful boyfriend bought me (if you don't know what the the picture on the mug means, please watch this video for 1.5 minutes of pure enjoyment), I lit a destination candle from Bath and Body Works called Meet Me in Tahiti (it was limited addition to the link is to Amazon), watched one episode of Friends, and, of course, wrote this blog post. As you can see, the theme to this break was "favorites and escapes".  Now back to studying!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe