Fast and Easy Pasta with Veggie Sauce

12:18 PM

Fast and easy Pasta:

1/2 lb of pasta
1-2 shallots
2 sausages (sweet basil) (can omit for vegetarian option)
1 cup chopped green beans
1 1/2 cups chopped brussel sprouts
3 tomatoes from canned tomatoes can 
1 cup tomato basil sauce
1 tsp of salt
2 tsp of pepper
1 tsp crushed garlic
1 tsp paprika
1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
2 tsp oregano




1. Boil pasta noodles


2. Saute shallots until caramelized.



3. quarter 3 tomatoes, slice green beans into 1 inch pieces, chop brussel sprouts, slice 2 sausages.



4. throw in sliced sausages until slightly crispy.
5. Throw in green beans and allow them cook for about 2 minutes.
6. Throw in brussel sprouts and allow to cook for about 2 minutes as well.












7. Add in tomato sauce, garlic and sun-dried tomatoes (let simmer for a minute)
8. add salt, pepper, oregano, and paprika.


9. Toss all ingredients together and enjoy! :]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe