Blueberry Bundt Cake Republic of Tea | Review

5:30 PM

Hello friends! I bought this tea a little while back, along with my Republic of Tea sampler, but I always forgot to try it. I finally rediscovered that I own this tea and decided to try it!


Let's start with the smell -- it definitely stays true to its name, a warm blueberry dessert straight out of the oven. The smell gave me high hopes for the flavor, but let me tell you, I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. At first I didn't taste the blueberry or the cake much. Then the cake came through a bit more, and the blueberry slowly started creeping in. However, those flavors would fade away and come back in waves. I kept trying to put a name to exactly what I was tasting, and I couldn't.

As I am sipping it right this moment, I can taste cinnamon with a  slightly sour after taste. Every now and then I get a sour/sweet blueberry-ish flavor, but it isn't consistent. I won't discard this tea at this point, but I'm not a huge fan of it. I'll give it a 6.5/10 for now.

Happy Tea Drinking,
<3 TTT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe