No Bake Raw Vegan Cheesecake Cups
6:43 PMI've been having so much fun in the kitchen lately, and these delicious cups are a result. I've been trying to see what creative things I can do with pulp from making almond milk (I use this recipe from Minimalist Baker) and this one is a winner. So, may I suggest, you make yourself some delicious almond milk, and make yourself some amazing raw vegan cheesecake cups to enjoy with it.
Raw Vegan Cheesecake Cups (Yields 10)
Ingredients:
1 cup almond milk pulp
1 1/2 cups cashews
1/4 + 1/3 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup almond butter
2 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 oz dark chocolate, melted
Directions:
1) Line a muffin pan with plastic wrap
2) In a medium sized bowl, mix together the almond milk pulp, 1/4 cup melted coconut oil, the almond butter, and 1 tbsp maple syrup
3) Once combined, spoon 1/10 of the mixture into each muffin cup. Press it down with your fingers
4) In a blender (I use a nutribullet), blend together the cashews, 1/3 cup melted coconut oil, 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup, and the vanilla until smooth
5) Pour 1/10 of the cashew mixture into each of the filled muffin cups.
6) Drizzle the melted chocolate on top of the cashew mixture
7) Put in freezer for 1-2 hours. Before eating, defrost for 10-30 minutes depending on how soft you want it.
8) Enjoy!
Happy Cheesecake Eating
<3 TTT




0 comments