Teavana Mate Blend Review

10:13 AM

Happy Wednesday! I am back from my travels and finally have my jet lag under control, I think. It's funny how it creeps up on you when you get back home. The jet lag when you're abroad is easy to deal with because of the excitement, but back home, all I wanted to do was sleep.

Because of this, I have been relying on a certain blend from Teavana that I've talked about before, but believe it deserves a second post. This is a blend that a Teavana staff member recommended to me one day while I was shopping and wanted a drink to boost my energy. She said that this blend reminds her of Thai tea, but also has a chocolate-y taste. I completely agree! It is delicious.
This tea is a blend of Caramel Almond Amaretti herbal tea for flavor, My Morning Mate, and Matevana for it's long-lasting caffeine effects. Mate tea is said to help you focus, help with physical endurance, and help with weight control. Of course, these fun facts should be taken with a grain of salt, but certain components of Mate are associated with these benefits (everything in moderation!). After brewing, add a splash of milk to help all the flavors become one cohesive delicious drink.

Another great thing about this tea is that I don't fear it over brewing. This is the perfect tea to pop into the mesh infuser in your thermos and head out for your day.

Happy Tea Drinking
TTT <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe