How to Pack your Tea & Life Update
10:46 PMHello friends!
I haven't posted in a while due to finals and moving out craziness. I am currently apartment searching, so my tea collection is still in this box. I think this is a great way to transport a whole collection of teas, especially if you have as many as I do. I tried putting Most of my tins on the bottom, because those have to be vertical, and to get a sense of how much height I have left over. Next, I filled the spaces with my boxed teas, combining as many tea packets into a single box as possible to have some more space. Last, Cover the box with either a lid if it fits, or wrap it with plastic wrap. And there ya go! Perfectly packed tea for moving and as storage for those in-between-moments.
I'll be in Europe for the next 2.5 weeks, so no new posts for a while! I'm sorry! I planned to write ahead a bunch of posts, but time didn't allow for that luxury. I'll be back beginning of June with more tea posts!
Have a wonderful end of May and beginning of June
Happy Tea Drinking
TTT <3


0 comments