Winter/Spring Tea Empties

11:40 AM

Tea takes a while to go through, especially when your collection is as obnoxiously large as mine. But here are the teas that I finished this semester.


Tea Forte Chest Sampler Collection: My roommate and I got this as a gift from a friend, so I wasn't able to try every single of the 40 flavors as we shared this set. However, I fell in love after the first tea I tried from this set and have all intentions of buying this set for myself one day. It is $45, which seems like a lot, but considering that you get 40 teas, it turns out to be a pretty good deal for such a delicious brand. There is a great variety of Green, Black, Oolong, White, and Herbal teas; crazy flavor combinations and more traditional flavors. A+.

Hickory Farms Ceylon Tea Collection (French Vanilla): I also got this set as a gift. So far, I have only finished the French Vanilla one, which is pretty good. It's not the best quality of tea base that I have had, but the flavor is nice and it's one of those tea bags that I can throw into my thermos and forget about without it tasting over brewed. I call this my "lazy day" tea option because it is so quick and simple and quite good. It's also great for entertaining! Having such a wide variety for guests is a good thing.

Lupicia Melon Oolong: This tea is fantastic! My roommate and I would go through this like it was nobody's business. When we had guests over (and we always have a lot because they want to drink some tea with us), they would always ask to try this one. The oolong base is great quality and the melon flavor sweetens it up and makes it taste slightly creamy. Definitely something I will repurchase.

Tazo Apricot Vanilla Creme & Tazo Berryblossom White (not pictured): These two white teas are phenomenal! The white tea is quite strong in both of these, perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up. The flavors are both a perfect blend along with the tea. The Apricot Vanilla Creme is creamy as the name suggests. The Apricot adds a touch of sweetness. The Blueberry Blossom is floral and sweet. I plan on buying both again!

David Rio Elephant Vanilla Chai: This is probably my favorite flavor of the David Rio Chais that I have tried. It is super creamy and rich, but no so much so that you feel stuffed after finishing a cup. I put 2-3 tablespoons of the powder into hot water and voila! A delicious treat for the morning or after a long day of running errands or work. As I said in a previous post, this is my favorite chai blend.

Disney Wonderland Tea (Pomegranate): I was initially attracted to this set of 12 teas not only because I am an Alice in Wonderland fanatic, but also because the price was great for the amount of tea and there are so many different flavors to try! The link is to Amazon, which is more expensive than in stores! This is similar to the Hickory farms set in that this is my "lazy day" tea. Just throw it into your thermos and you're good to go. This flavor in particular definitely had a fruity note, but I wasn't exactly able to associate this flavor with Pomegranate. Nonetheless, it's a pretty good tea and something I would recommend picking up whenever you're in Disneyland.

Happy Tea Drinking!
TTT <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe