Favorite Book At The Moment | The Fault In Our Stars
3:24 PMSince books and tea are naturally best friends, I wanted to share a book that I think everyone should read -- especially since the movie is coming out this Friday! The Fault In Our Stars is a beautifully written story following a few friends that are battling cancer, two of which go on an incredible adventure together. This book is heart-wrenching, comical, and whimsical, all at once. It makes you makes you laugh out loud at the same time that it makes you rethink the way you view the world and others. This book is not for those who wish to stay away from emotional books, as this one definitely made me tear up quite a few times.
Read this book while drinking a nice floral tea to bring to life the falling flowers on their adventure (once you get there, you'll understand, but I don't want to give anything away), or a nice buttery rooibos to comfort you as you follow these kids through their everyday struggles and triumphs.
Follow me on Goodreads to see what I'm currently reading (probably won't be updated until after finals end this Friday)
Happy Tea Drinking and Book Reading
TTT <3

0 comments