Yume Lupicia Tea Review
2:25 PMWith finals quickly approaching, I've been wanting nothing more than to pamper myself in an attempt to forget the inevitable doom I will face next week with 4 finals over the span of 72 hours. That being said, I have been extremely enjoying Lupicia's Yume tea, which my friend bought me for my birthday this past August with a matching Yume Tea Honey. The honey is absolutely delicious on a piece of a toast, perhaps alongside the Yume tea, but let's not get too crazy.
This tea is like drinking rose petals. It is so luxurious, yet light. You distinctly taste the rosebuds, sweetened by vanilla and strawberry flavors. What is so special about this tea is that there are actual tiny pink rosebuds in the tea, which make you feel like royalty. The flavor is absolutely great, doesn't need any sugar as the strawberry and vanilla add just the right amount of sweetness. Perfect cup of tea to get your morning started.
Happy Tea Drinking and Good Luck on Finals!
TTT <3




0 comments