Republic of Tea Review Pt. 6
4:55 PMThis is the final installment of the Republic of Tea sample set reviews. Next Wednesday I will compile all of my thoughts into one post about the brand! I'm very pleased to say that this last set of four teas have all been delicious and all are decaf. Keep reading for the full reviews!
Pineapple Lychee Hibiscus: Wow! This one right here. Wow. You actually taste each and every single flavor described. You get the subtle tang of the pineapple, the sweetness of the lychee, and the tea flavor from the hibiscus. To me, this tastes exactly as if you brewed hibiscus tea and added in pineapple and lychee juices. Absolutely fantastic. And the smell is just as delicious as it tastes. I love for my fruit teas to still have the tea flavor and not just taste like straight up juice. Such a fan. 10/10. Bravo!
Organic Mint Fields: If you are not a fan of mint, stay away because this tea is super strong! In a good way, though, for you mint lovers. For me, it is just the right ratio of mint to tea flavors. It is decaf, but definitely has the full-bodied flavor of a green or black tea, so this is perfect for those of you affected by caffeine but still want to enjoy those flavors at night without the consequence of staying up late, or for those of you who don't like herbal teas, this is a great one to try. Big fan. 10/10.
Get Relaxed: This tasted just like liquid lavender. It is very relaxing, from the smell to the taste. If you are not a fan of lavender, stay away, because this is very strong. As with the Mint Fields tea above, this tea has the full-bodied flavor of a green of black tea, but is still decaf. I would rate this a 9/10, just because it taste a bit too strong when cold.
Red Velvet Chocolate: I thought I would end this brand review with a drinkable version of one of my favorite desserts, Red Velvet. I wasn't sure what to expect. I also wasn't sure of how a tea could capture the complexities of a red velvet cake without tasting just like chocolate. But, my friends, best believe, this tea does it. It tastes exactly like a red velvet cupcake without the full-carby feeling one feels when eating too much of a good thing. It's hard for me to pin down the difference between red velvet and chocolate, but I guess I would say it tastes like vanilla batter with cocoa powder? If you have a better description, let me know, but this tea is fantastic! 10/10
Click the links below for the first five parts:
Republic of Tea Review Pt. 1
Republic of Tea Review Pt. 2
Republic of Tea Review Pt. 3
Republic of Tea Review Pt. 4
Republic of Tea Review Pt. 5
Happy Tea Drinking!
TTT <3






0 comments