Republic of Tea Review Pt. 4

9:51 PM


Orange Blossom White Tea: I drank this tea in the afternoon as a little pick me up, and really enjoyed it! It is refreshing with a florally orange flavor. As a lover of Orange Blossom honey, I expected a great floral flavor, which I got! I do wish, however, that the white tea came across more, but as this tea is only steeped for a minute, it is difficult for the tea to fully develop. I would rate this an 8/10. There is a possibility that I would purchase this tea.

Strawberry Chocolate Tea: Believe it or not, this is only the second chocolate flavored tea I have ever tried. Crazy, I know, but chocolate tea made me imagine watered down hot cocoa, which is just plain weird. But after trying Chocolate Chai from Republic of Tea, which I love, I am no longer afraid. This tea, however, was not one of my favorites. I did not taste the strawberry, which was a disappointment. The chocolate tasted like cocoa powder, and left a drying taste in my mouth. I would give this a 7/10.

Blueberry Green Tea: This tea was fantastic! There was a fresh blueberry taste. It was weird! I could distinctly taste the blueberry! As with many of Republic of Tea fruit flavors I have found, there is a Sweet Tarts type of after taste. Whether or not that is something you like, is up to you! I think it's ok; it doesn't bug me too much. But I really did like this tea, and will probably repurchase it. The green tea flavor was perfectly mixed with fresh blueberry taste. I would give this a 9/10 because of that after taste.

Strawberry Vanilla Tea: As with the other rooibos dessert tea I have tried from Republic of Tea, there is a very slightly strange taste to it that is hard to pin down. Good thing that flavor is tasty enough! You can taste the sweetness of the strawberry and the creaminess of the vanilla. One flavor doesn't overpower the other. I was quite surprised by how prominent the strawberry was. I would rate this an 8.5/10 because the flavor was so good, but the rooibos tea has that strange after taste. 

I hope these reviews were helpful! Happy Tea Drinking
<3 TTT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe