My Favorite Tea For Errands/Shopping
10:20 PMThis post is coming to you Tuesday night instead of Monday because of midterms :( My apologies!
This tea is my favorite to drink when running errands, which usually starts at the mall. You know how it is. The first store I always walk into is Teavana. I walk straight to the cash register and order the same tea; the chai mix they have on display with light sugar. It is a mix of Mahara Chai Oolong, which gives just enough energy for an extended period of time, as opposed to black tea, which tends to give a spurt of energy that dies down. This is mixed with Samurai Mate, which is rich in caffeine. This combination not only tastes absolutely delicious, it gets the job done of making my errands feel relaxing while giving me enough energy to keep going.
The best way that I can describe the flavor is a muted chai. You taste the spice, but it is not as strong as in most chai teas. This might be due to the creaminess from the pineapple and papaya tropical notes. This chai is perfect for those of you that are new to chai, would like to try it, but are afraid of the spice. This was actually the first chai that I ever tried, and it truly made me fall in love. The only reason I have yet to purchase this tea blend is that not having it at home helps me justify buying it as a hot beverage every time I go into a Teavana.



0 comments