Lazy Sunday Tea Time | Mariage Freres
6:06 PMOn this lazy Sunday, I wanted to drink a tea that made me feel energized and pampered at the same time. My tea of choice: Earl Grey French Blue by Mariage Freres. My friend bought this while abroad and told me that I had to try it (she ended up giving me half of her loose leaf tin :) ) This tea is not too strongly Early Grey flavored; you taste the subtle pepperiness, but are not overwhelmed by it. The addition of the cornflower add floral tones that add luxury to every sip.
Locally, I have only been able to find this tea sold in certain French bakeries, but I will be on the look out for more! I would love to do a review in the future (and stock up because they are so darn good). You can also buy this tea online at their website here.
To go along with my Lazy Sunday morning, I decided to pair this tea with two slices of toast, one with grape jelly and another with boysenberry preserves, and an episode of Friends. Please excuse my mess of a desk.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and happy tea drinking
TTT <3




1 comments
That's so sweet! Thank you so much :) Your blog is also adorable. Just followed you on bloglovin :)
ReplyDelete