Friday Favorite #2: London Calling Candle

4:13 PM

I longed for this candle ever since I saw it on the Bath and Body Works website about a year ago. I kept telling myself that $22.50 for a candle is really not worth it, so I put it out of my mind until last month when B&BW was having a huge sale: 2 for $20 candles plus 25% off! I almost had to.

And I am so happy I bought it! It smells just like a nice black tea with lemon in it, like Lipton Iced Tea. It is not a strong smell, but pleasantly fills the room with the refreshing and comforting smell of tea and lemon. If you are a lover of tea, like I am, you will very much enjoy Bath and Body Works' take on its deliciousness. I would highly recommend this scent to everyone! But, definitely wait for a tempting sale to come around.
Click HERE to check out the Lemon Calling Tea and Lemon scented candle

Happy Tea Smelling!
TTT <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe