My Favorite Chai | David Rio
6:11 PMMay I suggest for you a chai? This chai is by far my favorite, and believe me, I have tried my fair share at cafes and mixes purchased from stores. David Rio has been my favorite brand for the past year. My parents, knowing about my tea obsession, bought me 4 flavors from David Rio last year, and I instantly fell in love. I would have one cup a day, until I realized that I was running low and decided to drink it more sparingly (silly, I know, but that's how it was). I have since then repurchased David Rio chai blends countless times. I have tried and loved their Tiger Spice Chai, Orca Sugar-Free Chai, and their Flamingo Vanilla Decaf Chai. I am very intrigued to try their Toucan Mango Chai!
It is the perfect blend of creaminess, spice, and tea flavor. The ingredients are very high quality, GMO free, contain no gluten or trans fats. Delicious and not too bad for you! What I look for in a chai is that it is spicy but not so that I can hardly taste anything else. I also desire a moderate amount of sweetness, and creaminess that doesn't over power the spice. Yes, I am quite particular with my chai. David Rio checks off on all of the above.
(The lighter flecks are from me not using a whisk. Sorry!)
This chai is the best on those cold winter mornings or evenings (there's a decaffeinated blend!) or for those days when you need to indulge because you deserve it.
Happy Tea Drinking!
<3 TTT





0 comments