Tea Wishlist #2

5:16 PM

(I'm not sure why the background of the images isn't white, so if someone knows how to fix this please help me!)

These are things that I would purchase if my wallet let me and if my tea cabinet had enough space. This set of four very loosely has a theme of health and necessities.

Number 1 is a Cool Touch Tea Strainer from Teavana. It is $16.95, which is quite more expensive than the standard tea mesh ball, which you can buy of $3. What is so appealing about this strainer is that it is large enough for the tea leaves to fully expand and release as much flavor as possible into the tea, it hangs over the tea cup which is handy, and I think it looks pretty cool. I will probably purchase a standard and cheap tea mesh ball instead, but if I could, I would definitely buy one of these guys.

The second item is a Peach Detox tea from Yogi that I have been eyeing for a while now. I have always wanted to try Yogi teas and they are very often on sale on Vita Cost. I will probably purchase a whole bunch once I move out of my small apartment, or if I feel like rewarding myself before finals are over. What attracts me to this tea, aside from the health benefits, is the peach flavor. I haven't before tried peach tea, so I am intrigued! I have also been getting more into trying detox and healthy teas in an attempt to improve my health. I have been dealing with abdominal spasms from stress and hope that detox teas can help at least a little.

Third, I have the Get Clean tea that I reviewed (click here to read more about it) from my Republic of Tea haul. Again, aside from the health claims, this tea tasted very good! I don't have many nutty teas in my arsenal (I can only think of 2 at the moment) and would definitely love to expand that part of my collection. The almond flavor of this tea is phenomenal.

Last, is a Billy Bookcase from Ikea. After doing much research, I think I have my heart set on buying this as a tea cabinet when I move out of my apartment. I hope to devote 1-2 of the shelves to books and the rest to my tea collection and a few decorative tea sets. I am still looking into how I plan to store the teas within this bookcase, but I think it will be perfect. If you have any ideas, please let me know!

Thank you for reading and happy tea drinking
TTT<3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe