Friday Favorite #3 | Ducky Floating Tea Infuser
5:30 PMThis week's favorite is a whimsical one. It's been a rough couple of weeks and I need a little pick me up in the shape of a duck. Floating in my tea cup.
This duck is a plastic twist cap onto a mesh tea infusing bottom. It comes with a blue "wave" holder where you can place you ducky after infusion. It's a little bit of a task to drink with the duck still floating around, so you can put him in his holder. It does a good job of infusing with very minor leaf leakage (just a few small leaves managed to exit the confines of the mesh infuser). The duck doesn't always stay afloat, but once all of the air escapes, you can pick him back up and he floats nicely.
In case you are wondering, my tea of choice today is Toasted Nut Brûlée Oolong from Teavana
This was a gift, so I don't know where exactly it was purchased, but the cheapest I have found it is at Cost Plus World Market.
Happy Tea Drinking!
<3 TTT




0 comments