Favorite Tea to Relax | David's Tea Honey Bee Review
10:54 AMThis is easily the only tea I turn to when nothing is going right in my day and I just need some freshly boiled and steeped comfort. This was the first tea I ever purchased form David's Tea and began my love affair with the brand. The tea bases they have are not the highest quality I have tried, but their flavors are what draw me in. They have unique and perfectly blended tea/fruit/herb combinations and there is always something new to try.
(I'll make a post in the future about how I store my loose leaf teas, like this one).
This particular tea, Honey Bee, has the most delicate, yet strong honey flavor. You taste the essence of the honey without the sweetness, so you get to truly taste the floral notes along with the cornflower and calendula petals. This tea also has some lemon myrtle and lemon that add a touch of sour. These aspects of the tea help keep me calm in stressful situations. The mate, however, helps to stimulate your mind with a little burst of energy to help you think clearly after calming down.
This tea has gotten me through many hard times. It gives me the 10 minutes that I need to relax and be ready to take on whatever comes next. If you're not a fan of honey, try a different tea that has lavender as a stress-reliever. I'm obsessed with anything honey, and this tea tastes fantastic, so I rate this tea a 10/10.
Is it ironic that I drank my Honey Bee tea in my Honey Bee cup? :)
Happy Tea Drinking!
<3 TTT




0 comments