Creative Coffee Uber-Berry Tea Review

9:42 AM

Hello everyone!

I come to you with a post I've been so excited to write! This is a tea purchased from a new tea friend -- Creative Coffee NYC. I ordered the flavor Uber-Berry Green, because it sounded so so good. I'm always happy to support small business owners, especially when the product is as good as it is. (They sell yummy coffee, too, if you'd like to check those out as well!) They currently have a couple promotions going on (10% off your first order and free shipping in the US), and I suggest getting your hands on some of this stuff.

First, I'd like to rave about the customer service. The tea I had purchased was going to be a little late due to such high demand (good job, CCNYC!), so Jessica, the founder, sent me a personalized email and gave me a free silicone leaf infuser. The thoughtfulness was very much appreciated and made me like the brand before I even got to taste it.



Now onto the tea. The packaging is quite cute, and although it looks small, it is mighty! There is a lot of tea packed in there. I have had this tea several times, yet I don't feel like I've made a dent in the package. The tea itself is delightful. I can honestly say that I was surprised by how much I liked it. Looking at the ingredient list, I tasted every single ingredient.


This is a green tea base mixed with oat straw, which gives it a nice nutty taste. Then you have strawberries, raspberries, and hibiscus, which make it slightly sour. The Licorice gives it a secret spice taste that's hard to pick up on exactly what it is, but helps tie it all in together. Finally, there are rose petals, which always make me feel like a million bucks. The flavors are seamless together and complement each other very well. Good job creating this, Jessica! 10/10.

Happy Tea Drinking
<3 TTT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe