Trader Joe's Mango Black Tea Review
3:36 PMHello world!
Today's review is Trader Joe's Mango Black Tea. I typically do my weekly grocery shopping at Trader Joe's and am always sucked in by their new teas. From previous experience, not all are winners, but they are usually good enough for a try.
Unfortunately for me, this one was not a winner. These teabags are held in a pouch inside the box, so they are not individually portable, but the box is small enough to take with you if you would like to keep it in your office or bring to a gathering. The tea itself is flavored with mango and other natural flavorings, blackberry leaves, hibiscus, and calendula petals. You do taste the floral notes, but I was overwhelmed with a taste I liken to Pez candies. In some circumstances, that's a fine and dandy flavor, but I was really hoping for the mango to come through. So, if you're into Pez candies, this one's for you. If you have had a good mango tea, please share!
Happy Tea Drinking
<3 TTT



0 comments