Tazo Glazed Lemon Loaf Review

9:57 AM

This was the other half of the impulse buy that one day at Target. Read about my other impulse buy, Vanilla Bean Macaron. These two are a part of the Tazo Dessert Delights collection. Today's review is the Glazed Lemon Loaf.


I was very impressed with the flavor of this one; I completely taste the Glazed Lemon Loaf. I picture the loaf you'd get at Starbucks and this hits that exact flavor. You get the tang, the breadlike creaminess, and sweetness of the glaze. I'm actually pretty amazed. This is a decaf tea, too, so it is perfect for that after-dinner-fix.


This is a green rooibos and chamomile base, the former provides a nice earthiness/creaminess, while the latter aids in the floral lemon taste. Apple and orange peel help get that sour taste. Rose petals work with chamomile for the floral notes. Licorice root and ginger help get that "baked loaf" feel. Again, if you're not a fan of licorice root, this tea may not be for you. Overall, I'd give this a 9/10. I was very impressed with the flavor.

Happy Tea Drinking
<3 TTT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe