Organic Moringa Mango & Ginger Trader Joe's Review

4:21 PM

What can I say? I made another Trader Joe's impulse buy. The Organic Moringa Mango Ginger tea is a great, earthy, sour, spicy tea that'll soothe you after a long day. The moringa provides a nice earthy taste, that lets you know your drinking something that's good for ya. Now, if you don't like that earthy, medicine-y taste, then this one isn't for you. It's something that sometimes takes a few cups to get used to, but once you do, the earthiness is pleasant and comforting. The mango adds a touch of sweet and sour, and the ginger adds the subtle hint of spiciness. Unlike other ginger teas that I have tried, this is one where you can keep the tea bag in for a while and it doesn't get unpleasantly spicy.


Now, here are some moringa health facts for you. Moringa is actually known as the "miracle tree" due to it's wide range of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. It is rich in antioxidants and is said to help with menstrual cramps and bloating. It supports brain health, protects your cardiovascular system, protects your liver, has antibacterial properties. The list goes on and on!
I would honestly give this tea a 10/10. I think the more I drink it, the more I like it.

Happy Tea Drinking!
<3 TTT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe