Forever Nuts David's Tea Review

11:40 AM

This is one of my all time favorite decaf teas. I initially tried Forever Nuts at the David's tea store, looking for a hot beverage to keep me company while walking around. I smelled this tea and instantly fell in love. It smells strongly of almonds, cinnamon, and apple.

Can we also talk about what a beautiful color this tea is when steeped. The beetroot gives it a pink tinge that is just stunning. This tea tastes exactly as it smells -- strong nutty notes with warming cinnamon, toned down by the tart apple.
You can see the big chunks of apple and almonds in this mix. There is also artificial flavoring, which is why the almond taste comes across so strongly. It is a hearty decaf tea, like a rooibos, where it tastes almost as if it isn't decaf. For those of you like me who are sensitive to caffeine, this is a great choice to have on hand for an afternoon pick-me-up.
I prefer drinking this tea with some sort of milk -- typically either almond milk or coconut milk. The creaminess balances out the nuttiness in perfect harmony. I give this a 10/10.

Happy Tea Drinking
<3 TTT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe