Ginger Lime Shrimp Recipe

11:07 AM

Hi everyone! This Ginger Lime Shrimp is in constant rotation at my house. it's so simple and delicious -- perfect for a quick meal.

I let the shrimp marinate in the sauce for just 15 minutes. This is ample time to prep your sides. Last night, when we had this for dinner, we served it with some roasted zucchini and a salad.

Ingredients:
1 lb of shrimp (I used 35 pieces of the 31-40 in a lb variety)
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp McCormick Cedar Plank Salmon Seasoning
3 cloves of garlic
Juice of 1 lime. (optional: a few more wedges to put on top once served)
1 tsp honey

Directions:
1) Defrost the shrimp in a bowl of warm water. If the skin and tails are on, remove them once defrosted. Drain the water from the bowl.
2) Mix the remainder of the ingredients in a small bowl
3) Pour oil mixture over shrimp and allow to marinate for 15 minutes
4) Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat
5) Place shrimp in hot pan and pour some of the marinate into the pan. Cook shrimp on one side for about 2 minutes, flip, then cook about 1 minutes on last side.
6) Repeat until all shrimp are cooked.
7) Serve with more lime juice if you'd like.
8) Enjoy!



Happy Shrimp Eating,
<3 TTT


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe