Trader Joe's Tea Party Set | Vanilla & Rooibos Red Tea Review

9:09 AM

We are on to the second installment of reviewing the Trader Joe's Tea Party Set. Click HERE to see the first installment. Today, I am enjoying the Vanilla & Rooibos Red Tea. This is a non-caffeinated tea, so I was able to enjoy it after a busy day at work, while watching Shameless on Netflix.


If you're not familiar with Rooibos, it has a lovely caramel-y, woodsy smell and taste. I recommend this as a perfect non-caffeinated tea for those that are sensitive to caffeine, but love the boldness of black tea. Rooibos tea is rich in minerals and its benefits are plentiful, such as easing headaches, menstrual cramps, hypertension, insomnia, etc. Some claim that it helps with asthma, allergies, and eczema, but I don't know if I believe all of that yet...


Can we admire this gorgeous red color for a second? I almost gasped when I first brewed this. The addition of the vanilla to the rooibos adds a nice floral tone. I have had some vanilla rooibos teas that have a perfume-y taste that ruined it for me. This tea has the perfect amount and kind of vanilla that only adds, and doesn't defeat. Way to go, Trader Joe's. I'm giving you a 10/10 on this one. Bravo!

Happy Tea Drinking,
<3 TTT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe