Trader Joe's Tea Party Set Review | Bergamot Flavored Black Tea
12:37 PMHi everyone!! I got this gorgeous set of 6 teas from Trader Joe's. I will be reviewing each of the teas over the next few weeks.
First up is the Bergamot flavored Black Tea. All that's in this tea is black tea, bergamot and other natural flavorings, and cornflower petals.
I was very impressed with the first brew of this tea. The bergamot flavor and the black teas weren't too strong. I sometimes find that bergamot flavored teas tend to get too bitter for me before I get enough flavor to brew. The second time I brewed this, that flavor felt too weak -- maybe because I had such a good memory of it from the first time that I expected more. If you go into drinking this tea with the understanding that it isn't strong, I think you'll be in good shape! Overall, I rate this a 7.75/10 -- good flavor, not too strong, but I wish it was a little stronger.Happy Tea Drinking!
<3 TTT




0 comments