Triple Leaf Relaxing Tea Review

6:00 PM


Hello friends. I hope you all had a lovely weekend. After a day of running errands on Sunday, I needed a tea to help me unwind. I reached for this guy, Triple Leaf Relaxing Tea. I hadn't had this tea in a while so I was excited to try it again, (With a collection like mine, I can go a while before tasting the same tea twice. I may or may not be proud of this).



Just look at the beautiful green color just seconds after hitting hot water! 

This is what the tea looks like after full brew. It is a light taste, which is exactly what I wanted at the time, so for me it was perfect. If you're looking for a punch of peppermint that leaves a soothing cold feeling on your throat, this might not be for you. The blend of chamomile, catnip (not just for cats!), peppermint, skullcap, passionflower herb and valerian root promote relaxation. Blackberry leaf is known for it's antioxidant properties and for aiding in digestive health (perfect to drink after that order of fries). As for taste, after all these herbs are combined, you are left with a mild taste of peppermint, paired with the chamomile, and a slight sweetness at the back of the tongue. Overall, I give this tea a 9/10. The taste is exactly what I was looking for, but could have had better quality chamomile and mint. 

If you read the description on Triple Leaf's website, they do make some claims about how it relaxes you and helps you get a restful sleep, etc. I'm a big skeptic of such claims, but for me personally, a nice cup of chamomile or peppermint tea helps me unwind, whether it's due to the calming qualities of the herbs or just the fact that I am drinking a warm beverage while laying on my couch.

Happy Tea Drinking!
<3 TTT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tiny Tea Things

As and owner of over 70 varieties of tea, I decided that it was about time I started reviewing them. My collection of tea evolved as a method of coping through the many college struggles… specifically, starting after Freshmen year. Not only do I want to share my favorite (and not favorite) teas with you, I also would love another reason to buy and drink more teas.

Read more...

#tea on Instagram

Subscribe